Hair transplant is one of the most curious treatment processes of recent years. There are many details about the transplant, which is one of the most effective treatments for hair loss. By compiling these questions, we wanted to enter your doubts and offer real answers. Here are the questions and answers where you can find details about FUE and DHI hair transplant:
10 Most Important Hair Transplant Questions
It will be useful to clear the question marks in your mind while taking advantage of the hair transplant Turkey options. The following questions also contain appropriate answers for those choosing hair transplant USA options.
Question 1: Is hair transplant a surgical procedure?
- There is no surgical intervention in transplant treatment with FUE and DHI techniques.
Question 2: Can women also have a transplant?
- Transplant treatment can be applied to both women and men.
Question 3: Is hair loss seen after FUE hair transplant?
- Yes, but hair loss is a sign that the treatment has been successful.
Question 4: Is the transplant procedure only applied to the head area?
- If the patient requests, he can also receive beard, mustache, and eyebrow transplant treatment.
Question 5: How long does transplant treatment take?
- The treatment process differs from patient to patient. The transplant session can take half a day on average.
Question 6: Are pain and pain felt in the treatment?
- There is no pain or feeling of pain during the treatment process. Of course, this is also related to the sensitivity of the person.
Question 7: Why is Turkey important in transplant treatment?
- Turkey has both affordable and quality options for transplant.
Question 8: Is transplant treatment expensive?
- The cost of the treatment may vary depending on the session and the treatment method applied. It would be more appropriate to discuss this matter with the clinician.
Question 9: Is transplant treatment risky?
- Before the treatment, all necessary tests are done on the patient and if the patient is suitable for treatment, treatment is started.
Question 10: How many days is the recovery period after treatment?
- There is an average recovery period of 15 to 2 months after treatment.